There are lots of eggnog martini recipes on the internet.
I wanted a thinner consistency and came up with the idea of using the Califia Eggnog (Almond Milk) and adding a splash of really good eggnog (the one that comes in a glass jar is best).
So, try it! Everyone seems to like it as a great after dinner treat!
For 2 Martinis:
4 ounces of Califia Eggnog
2 ounces of the real eggnog
2 ounces of vanilla vodka
2 ounces of amaretto liqueur
Combine sugar and cinnamon in a flat dish to rim the glasses. (My picture does not include this step).
Getting it done:
1. Place ice in martini glasses while making the martinis.
2. Fill shaker with ice and add all ingredients
3. Shake until well combined.
4. Remove ice from martini glasses and dip dampened rim into a combination of sugar and cinnamon.
5. Strain liquid into the glasses.
4. Top with a dash of nutmeg.
Being part of Greater Nashville for almost 50 years means Parks Realty has a local’s knowledge of the all the areas in Middle Tennessee.